Answered

SONOS not connecting but showing on network

• 25 December 2022
  • 1 reply

I have reset the router etc but not able to connect to SONOS etc but showing on network and 

http://:1400/ commands work, it stopped working a few days ago,  Any suggestions?
icon

Best answer by Jamie A 30 December 2022, 15:21

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @brucegavin74, welcome to the Sonos Community!

If Sonos is showing on the network but you aren’t able to connect, it likely indicates a Wi-Fi issue, and between what I’m not sure of. Just to get the basics out of the way, lets reboot your devices by turning them off for a few minutes then back on in this order: Router → Sonos Devices → Controllers running the Sonos App. 

After you’ve done that, try connecting to the system again. If you’re not seeing them in the Sonos App after following these steps, try to wire a device to the router directly via Ethernet or use another controller to access the system

If you still can’t see your system after the steps above, I’d suggest submitting a diagnostics and reaching out to our support team for further assistance. 

I hope this helps!