Skip to main content
Question

sonos mini sub & Spotify issues with the new sonos app

• 13 May 2024
  • 4 replies

So since the new app update my Sonos mini sub wouldn’t work with my Sonos ones tried to reset  however now it just won’t connect but will show up in the tab menu for a bit then disappear 

im also having issues with music going on & off or skipping as well as my ablums on Spotify saying something went wrong what going off here as I have over 10 Sonos items that cost me a lot off money for me not able to use the products properly 

what’s going off Sonos????? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Yes. I’ve been dealing with this same issue as well. In another thread someone mentioned they talked to support and that they are aware of it and working on a fix. 

I have the same issue, they are aware of it, but it seems it’s taking a while…..

I have the same issue, they are aware of it, but it seems it’s taking a while…..

It was fixed with an app update. Try updating it and also reseting the submini. That worked for me!

It did not fix mine. I just called the helpline and they said there is a new update coming tomorrow which will fix the issues...