Skip to main content
Answered

Sonos is Unusable!

• 21 May 2024
  • 1 reply

It’s been over two weeks since I purchased my Move 2 and I’m still unable to use it due to the new update.  Each time I try and add the speaker it says “Sonos needs local network access for set up.  In iOS settings, tap Local Network, then return to the Sonos app.”

The “local network” is already toggled on, and when I return to the Sonos app, it redirects me to turn on “local network”… which is already turned on.  The app is stuck in circles with no fix to be found.  

I can’t even use bluetooth on this speaker as you have to first set it up in the app.  
It’s basically a $400 paper weight!  

I feel like I’m taking crazy pills!  Sonos has not even bothered to informed us on when or if they ever plan on resolving this issue!

I don’t care about alarm clocks or the new crappy interface.  I just want to use the damn thing!

Oh, and good luck adding your new headphones to this nonsense! 

… Thinking of switching systems all together if this is how Sonos is gonna roll. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Today’s update may improve your situation.