Answered

Sonos HD still filled with commercial spam

• 18 November 2022
  • 2 replies

So i was getting really tired of the adds on the Sonos, i cannot switch between stations without being spammed with ads. So up comes Sonos HD Radio, i do a trial and i still hear ads on every station and even still in my own language so it is still targeting me.

So even that Sonos HD promises no ads, i think the stations on their own add ads at the beginning too so that means Sonos HD can never deliver because those stations still place ads in front of them making the HD useless in my opinion.

The only thing that does work is to just lower the volume to 0% and leave it on, then raise the volume when i want music again. I know this uses up bandwith but hey, people do crazy stuff to avoid those freaking annoying ads.

So if anyone has the golden nugget here, please mention it :) excuse me for my “annoyance”

Thanks,

Erik

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 18 November 2022, 08:59

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

The ad-free music on Sonos Radio HD are “for Sonos-owned and operated stations only. Excludes global broadcast stations.”

Ugh, that makes the added value pretty low :(

Just hate to see that back in the small prints.. asumed since sonos used TuneIn that those would be add free too. Shame.