Answered

Sonos Connected to new account

• 23 April 2024
  • 2 replies

I have been trying to connect an old Sonos Connect that was previously connected to my account but has been unplugged for a year. When resetting it and trying to add it into my current setup which is 6 other Sonos Connects and 2 Connect Amps. It prompts me to sign into an account to complete setup. I sign in using the same email and password that the other ones are on all on the same network ssid. But it seems to have created a partition some how. On my phone S1 sonos app i only see the newly added Connect. but on my computer s1 controller I see the other 8 in their correct groups and no sign of the newly added one. Its like it didnt add it to my account or something. I have probably spent around 6-7 hour troubleshooting and finding every forum and video possible and this is the farthest i have made it trying to connect it to my current system. I have performed many resets and re pairings.

icon

Best answer by 106rallye 23 April 2024, 07:18

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi

Try connecting it using an ethernet cable wired to your router. If that doesn’t work...run a diagnostic within 10 minutes, post the reference ID in your next post and call Sonos tech support to discuss the findings.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

It looks like you’ve set up the last Connect as a separate system instead of adding it to your existing system. You could reset it again and ad it your existing system.