Skip to main content

As the subject says, most of the time the music library option is missing from my iPhone (and more recently SonoPhone) app, and when I try my Mac Sonos (v16.2) ) app, I can see that it’s forgotten/removed my NAS settings.

\\SONOSSERVER\MUSIC

This is based on a Synology NAS DS720+ running DSM 7.2.1-69057 Update 5

Any ideas why this has started happening more and more in recent months?

Many thanks in advance

Jonathan

This is actually getting worse.

I’m now unable to re-add my personal music library stored on my NAS.

I get no error messages, only a success message however the folder is not displayed in the “My music folders on Sonos” list, and no music is accessible from Sonos.

This is the Mac App..

Not impressed, I certainly won’t be investing in any more Sonos products until this is resolved.

Have you submitted a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and called Sonos Support to discuss it?

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the Support staff, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your network and Sonos system.

Even if it is an issue with the Sonos software, having hard data to pass off to an engineer would be much more helpful than an anecdotal report.