Skip to main content

Sonos App - in new app, when using a NAS, the crossfade, sleep timer, etc. are not available

• 21 June 2024
  • 5 replies

I use a NAS to store my music. In the new app, the 3 dots at the bottom/right are greyed out so crossfade, sleep timer, etc don’t work. When will these features be added back to the new app? (note: they were available on the old app)

5 replies

I use a NAS to store my music. In the new app, the 3 dots at the bottom/right are greyed out so crossfade, sleep timer, etc don’t work. When will these features be added back to the new app? (note: they were available on the old app)

Sleep timer was added earlier in June. Do you see alarms and add next and add to and of queue? 

Userlevel 2

Latest update and things are even worse than before.  This is a complete shit show on sonos’s part.  Hard to believe their responses and continuation of problems when so many committed users with thousands of dollars invested and they ignore us.  Oh but wait if they roll back, simple solution right, then their overpriced stupid headphones can’t be sold.  There is the answer, they bet the farm on the headphones and are willing to screw existing users to try and sell them.  Well good luck because you built a dud and whoever was in charge of that project along with most of senior management needs to be fired.  This is a public company and stock is in the trash and only going to get worse. Next article in WSJ will be about how headphones ar Neto selling and users are still pissed after promises to fix what used to work before their upgrades.  It will be a long time before I purchase any Sonos products and only wish I hadn’t invested in what I have.  Class action suit count me in.  Afraid this is the beginning of the end of Sonos, remember where president came from, a really hot little company named BlackBerry, maybe he is two for two.

Sleep timer was added earlier in June. Do you see alarms and add next and add to and of queue? 

Sleep timer works while using the iPhone Sonos app with Apple Music but doesn’t work with music played from my NAS.

Yes, I can see alarms and add next, add to queue. Do you use a NAS?