Skip to main content

Upgraded Sonos App on iPhone yesterday from v16.1 to 80.00.04. Now everything is broken:

1. Cannot see the tracks I added to my playlists in 16.1.
  2. No Update Music Library feature.
  3. No option to create a new Music Library on a network source. Generally all Music Library setup has disappeared !
  4. SUMMARY - Music Library configuration that was under System in 16.1 has all disappeared !

I just upgraded tonight on my iPad and I have lost my music library which is on my domestic NAS. Also lost the line in on my port device.  I wish there was a way to down grade  the app. This is not an upgrade. This is a farce.

Most of the music that I listen to is on my local NAS so now my Sonos system is completely useless to me and I will return it if they don’t fix it.

Version 80.00.04

The App crashing on my Iphone 15 pro max, on my daughters 12 pro max and on my Samsung A05s

Please fix...I can't do anything..

After updating my Sonos app on Android to version 80.00, I can still listen to the music on my NAS, but I can no longer update the app to see the new content and I can no longer configure the connection to the NAS:
Truly unfortunate, it seems that Sonos marketing wants to push us to only purchase more paid services.