Skip to main content
Question

Sonos App

• 23 July 2024
  • 3 replies

After the last update, I wrote to Support 2 times about my problem with the App, but have heard NOTHING yet. The problem is, when I press Sonos and have to select start or stop of a room, it usually takes 5 minutes to get to it, which is a very BIG DETERIORATION. After this update, Sonos has become VERY MISERABLE and particularly UNMANAGABLE.

3 replies

Sounds a lot like a local network issue. I find the current app to be only slightly slower than the old, but measured in milliseconds, certainly not seconds. Try unplugging all your Sonos devices, then reboot your router. Give the router a couple of minutes before plugging back in your Sonos devices. Give them a couple of minutes before testing, they need to boot up and reconnect as well. 

If this works, I’d recommend setting up reserved IP addresses in your router by following the instructions in the router’s manual. If it doesn’t, I’d recommend that you call Sonos Support directly to discuss it. To my knowledge, they don’t normally respond to emails. 

Badge +1

I have try all what you have writeing 

I dont like the new update 

Badge +1

Look it is work better now.

I dont have doing anything