Answered

Sonos and spotify not working

• 18 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Yesterday I added two Play 1 speakers to my home (First time setup). In the sonos app where you add music services, spotify don’t show up. Not on the phone and and not on the desktopp add. A whole lot of other music services shows up.

From my spotify app i can detect the sonos speakers but when i try to connect to them it just tries to connect endlessly. And nothing happens. I can connect to my google home speaker just fine from the app.

From the sonos app i can play music through the sonos speakers with the other music services, so the speakers are connected and works, it is that I can’t add the spotify app to sonos, and if i use the spotify app it wont connect to the speakers.

I have previously connected to sonos speakers in my dads home from the spotify app with no issues.

What I’ve tried so far:

Reinstalled both the spotify and sonos app.

Rebooted the network, rebooted the sonos speakers.

icon

Best answer by Mr. T 18 January 2023, 10:46

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

https://www.sonos.com/myaccount/user/profile/

The list of available music services that appear in the Sonos app are linked to this.

After updating online profile, it can take upto 15mins for the change to take effect in the Sonos app.

https://www.sonos.com/myaccount/user/profile/

The list of available music services that appear in the Sonos app are linked to this.

After updating online profile, it can take upto 15mins for the change to take effect in the Sonos app.

Thanks! I noticed I had not selected a country at all. Now its set to Norway so I will see if it works when I get back home later today.