Skip to main content

SO Disappointed!

• 3 July 2024
  • 4 replies

Man, I used to think Sonos was awesome. I even invested and bought some shares in it but now I am so disappointed with Sonos. I have spent thousands cause I was on board. Now I can’t even control my system if I’m standing in front of it. So sad. What happened?  I used to have instantaneous response from my system and was so happy with it. Now I’m lucky if I can fast forward to another song or even pause the system when I’m standing in front of it with 500/500mbps wifi with eeros and perfect internet. Can’t even get some of the old speakers at my girlfriend’s house to work or connect anymore. So disappointed. So sad. 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Thanks for sharing that. 

Are you asking for help, or just informing us of your thoughts and experience during these transitional times with the app?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

The app is a pile of rubbish that should never, ever, have been released.  It’s flaky as breakfast cereal, a really bad user interface and has removed so many features it’s almost useless.

How did anyone at Sonos think this was a good idea?   How rubbish are the software engineers?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Thanks for sharing that. 

Are you asking for help, or just informing us of your thoughts and experience during these transitional times with the app?

Totally unnecessary sarcasm, the op was expressing his complete frustration with the dreadful new app, these are not “transitional times” Sonos shafted their customers with a half baked app to flog headphones.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Totally unnecessary sarcasm, the op was expressing his complete frustration

Thank you for your opinion, @JosDec .

My “sarcasm” was my way of expressing frustration at yet another post echoing what’s already been said, in so many previous posts. I think Sonos has probably got the message by now.

As a user, in a user community board, I can express my views like any other contributor - just as you have done.