Skip to main content
Answered

Snooze function in iOS notifications not working

• 29 May 2024
  • 3 replies

Even before the new iOS update I was having issues with snoozing my alarms when I try to activate them through the app notifications. I’m hooked up to a Beam as I use that for my alarm speaker.  The snooze fails to activate so I end up setting alarms at 15 min intervals.  I can however fully dismiss the alarm but that’s not an ideal solution. Are similar issues being reported and what’s the solution, if any?  Thanks in advance for any insight & input. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Any fix to snooze issues has no release date yet:

Same issue with notifications for Androind app since the new release with updates.
Indeed Sonos App is not available in the list of authorized app in the notification settings of my Samsung A34 mobile.
Is there any update foreseen to fix this issue?
Thank you

I've seen a few reports of snooze issues with the Clock app notifications, even before the new iOS update. It sounds like you're using a Sonos Beam as your alarm speaker, which is a great setup.

Here are a couple of things you can try:

• Restart your iPhone and Sonos Beam: Sometimes a simple restart can clear up temporary glitches.
  • Check for iOS updates: Make sure you're running the latest version of iOS on your iPhone. Updates often include bug fixes.
  • Double-check notification settings: Verify that notifications for the Clock app are enabled and set to "Allow Banners" on your iPhone.

pen_spark