Skip to main content

Hello my people, I wanted to share a song I heard while listening to the 'Smooth Jazz' station on Sonos Radio. I managed to take a screenshot to make it easier for you to find the song. It's a Techno track called 'Come Around - MOTVS.' I hope I’ve been helpful and that you can remove this title from the Smooth Jazz playlist. Greetings from Switzerland, a loyal listener. DJ Bronx.

Hi @djbronx, welcome to the Sonos Community!

Not sure why a techno track is in the jazz playlist but I’ll flag it with the relevant teams to let them know, I’d assume this is a mistake and it was added to the jazz playlist/station by accident.

Thank you for the screenshot as well, having picture proof definitely helps. If you notice anything else like this let me know!

Hi @djbronx,

I’ve heard from our team that this has been sorted and the song was removed from this station. If you see this happen again please let me know!

Hi @djbronx,

I’ve heard from our team that this has been sorted and the song was removed from this station. If you see this happen again please let me know!

Hi @Jamie A 

That’s the idea, to collaborate and improve the service together. In fact, my post is more of a statement than a complaint. I work in the music field, and I know things like this happen. Thank you for your time and efficiency. Best regards.