Skip to main content
Question

sleep timer in new app “not available”

• 8 May 2024
  • 4 replies

I listen to audiobooks via Libby every night to fall asleep.  I set the sleep timer and away I go.  Newest version of the app has NO sleep timer.  The App is now worthless to me.  I looked to downgrade back to S2, that’s not available.  

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 3

This really sucks as I use this every night!

please fix this mistake!

Just opened the new app. I use the sleep timer every night too! Very disappointed it isn’t available, please bring it back.

Additionally, I cannot connect to my network storage of music! Yet another “need to bring back”.

Second post this week of fewer than 5 posts ever.  No sleep timer is a show stopper for me.  I have 15 zones and very frustrated that this key feature has been removed.  I am also finding there are so many clicks required for basic operations that Sonos is being switched off.  Very weak UX. please bring back the previous app, otherwise the only way to use Sonos is 3rd party apps via Homebridege and automations.

Yeah it’s funny how snappy Sonos works with third party integrations, but the new app is super laggy. They have a long way to go to make it as useable as it should be.