Question

SiriusXM fails to start from Sonos app

• 21 October 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge

I have the most recent sonos app with my one sl and I can't start any Siriusxm channels from the sonos app. I am able to start it from other apps like amazon alexa. I can can also play the other streaming apps like tunein and spotify from the sonos app. 

What is the problem?

Thank you. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @ptelmosse.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community. I totally understand where you're coming from and I’m here to help.

Can you try unplugging all Sonos devices from power, then reboot your router. Once the router comes back up, plug your Sonos devices back in.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Badge

Hi Mark,

I tried rebooting everything with no success. Again, it's only my siriusxm that's giving trouble. 

Thanks for the help.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @ptelmosse.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community.

Try to remove and add back the music service again see if theirs some changes after that if you have a different controller try it as well.

If this is still a recurring issue, can you submit a diagnostic report from your Sonos system and reply back with your confirmation number?

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Badge

Hi Mark,

Now that I have removed the siriusxm service, I can't log back in with my info. I have double checked my account information for my siriusxm subscription and everything is ok. 

Thank you.  

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @ptelmosse.

Welcome, thank you for reaching back to Sonos Community.

That's weird, do you have another device that has Sonos application installed in it try to log in the SiriusXM to a different device if you may?

Badge

Allright Mark, 

I was able to log back in after a few hours. And everything is back to normal. 

Thanks for the help.