Question

SiriusXM channels won’t update artist and song while playing. Started about 3 weeks ago

• 29 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Saw this issue was already asked a few days ago. I did remove Sirius from Sonos and also reloaded the Sonos app but I’m still having the same issue. Any further thoughts?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @MARML, thank you for reaching back to the Sonos Community. I appreciate you for providing us with a detailed concern. Let me help you and figure out what's happening.

First I'd like to ask questions to isolate the issue so we can create a path towards resolution.

Do you see the same view on the SiriusXM app? How about on the SiriusXM website?
Can you send us screenshots of your favorites in the Sonos app VS SiriusXM app for us to check?

You may check all your settings to make sure the cloud is syncing in the SiriusXM account (SiriusXM pushes what is displayed on Sonos) it depends on the music service how it's being shared to us. 

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Hi Rowena, thanks for getting back to me. The Sirius app and website update with each song. The screen below is what shows on Sonos and it never changes.

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @MARML, thank you for your response and for sharing the screenshots. It's only in the Sonos app you're having the issue.

We really appreciate the time and effort you've spent doing all the troubleshooting steps, and it would be best for you to continue working with us over the phone to expedite the process. I recommend contacting our Sonos Customer Care support to remotely access your device and perform some tests on SiriusXM music service to provide the best option for you.

Please feel free to reach out in the future if you have any other questions. You're always welcome here.