Question

Sirius XM Halloween Scream

• 24 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi! is Sirius XM Channel 105 Halloween Scream available on Sonos? I want to play it on my home system but couldn’t find it when I searched on the app. I have a Sirius streaming account, not sure if that makes a difference. Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Bernard L, thank you for reaching out to us, and welcome to the Sonos community.  I appreciate you for bringing this concern, let me help you out on this.

I'll be asking some questions to further assist you with this and will give you some of the suggested troubleshooting steps that you can follow.

1. Is this working before? When did the issue start happening?
2. Do you experience the same on other music services?
3. Have you tried removing and re-adding SiriusXM on the Sonos app? 

Channel 105 Halloween Scream is not available on Sonos Radio. You may also check in other radio services in the Sonos app if the station is available.

1. Tune-In
2. Global Player
3. Radio.com
4. Radio.net
5. Radioplayer
6. Absolute Radio 

If you can't still search the radio station, you may need to check your SiriusXM account settings to make sure the cloud is synced or if the radio station is only airing in SiriusXM music service.

Were you able to search and play it on the SiriusXM app? How about from the SiriusXM website? If not, this may be account related concern and you need to contact SiriusXM.

After checking the steps above and you're still having the same issue, please submit a diagnostic report to further check on this. Let us know the confirmation number.

Let us know how it goes. We'll wait for your reply.