Answered

sirius stopped working

• 28 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge

Not sure what to do but any help would be greatly appreciated. I can connect to my Sonos account and see all my media players. When I select Sirius It shows all the channels but they are greyed out/ not highlighted where you can select to play them? I have deleted the app and reinstalled it. Unauthorized reauthorized. With the same result

icon

Best answer by Corry P 29 February 2024, 10:41

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Thekideo 

We are aware of an issue affecting some Sirius XM users. I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who will try a test account on your system and take down some details that should help with our investigation. We will appreciate your help.

In the meantime, if you have Apple devices and AirPlay compatible Sonos speakers, you will be able to play Sirius via AirPlay.

I hope this helps.

Badge

Hi,

Is there any way to get level two support? Last time I had an issue I had to call and make an appointment. Is there a reference number that is needed to give them

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Thekideo 

The only way of getting Level 2 support is if Level 1 are unable to help you.

You can suggest to the agent you speak to to search for “SiriusXM stations greyed out” - they will find the correct documentation to follow as a result.

I hope this helps.

Badge

Ok thank you 

This is 100% BS!  This has been going on now for months...ever since Sonos did the update to the app.