Sirius song titles not updating properly

• 26 March 2023
  • 1 reply

This problem has been around for over two years! I haven’t seen it in a while but suddenly it came back like a bad cold. a full reset of my 4 zone system did not fix it. Sonos products are basically overpriced and with that comes an understanding that they’re worth it. Little annoying issues like this erode our confidence in the product 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

For future reference, we don’t recommend routinely resorting to Factory reset because, as you found, it rarely fixes fundamental issues.

Is this only an issue on SiriusXM? If so, I would contact SiriusXM. SONOS provides a free API that music services can use to incorporate their service into the SONOS ecosystem. Once the service is submitted to and tested by SONOS, it will be offered to SONOS users. If the service breaks something along the way, it is up to the service to fix that detail. If the break is serious enough I suppose that SONOS could drop the service, but SONOS will not automatically fix the errant detail.