Skip to main content
Answered

sirius channel stopped working

• 27 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Sirius channel stopped working. Deleted it. Went back to add it and it won't add to the channels list.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Check your address as set up at the account level at www.sonos.com, they use that to filter what can be seen in the controller. If that’s correct, try a reboot of your router. Finally, if that doesn’t fix it, call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

Thanks, I did reboot the router and the Sonos a couple of times while working with Sonos support for almost 3 hours. They used screen share on my phone, and still couldn’t get it to work. It’s been working fine for 3 years, until last week.

Update: I canceled my membership in the Beta group, and it went back to working almost immediately.

Same here, Sirius just stopped working a couple of days ago. I did the dreaded “uninstall” controller on two Mac’s to re-install (since that’s the only way I can get updates to work with OS - every single time) and I’m not even on Beta… super @#$@! frustrating.