Skip to main content

I am a musician and I have a large library of music on my NAS Drive. If I can’t search that music through Sonos, I will have to stop using Sonos and thousands of musicians and music lovers like me will do the same. It’s entirely inappropriate that under this latest version, you’ve knocked out the ability to search anything other than channels that you control. Quite ridiculous in fact; commercially stupid and it will cost you a lot of customers. 

Agreed, but use the Desktop app until they fix the mobile apps.

ThanksI will. But do you think they will fix the mobile app? Or is it a deliberate exclusion (which seems very odd to me but what do I know?). 

ThanksI will. But do you think they will fix the mobile app? Or is it a deliberate exclusion (which seems very odd to me but what do I know?). 

Mid-June per this schedule:

phew - I will hold fire until then in those circs. I hope they see it through by then latest … Thanks controlav!

When I wrote this a month ago:

‘I am a musician and I have a large library of music on my NAS Drive. If I can’t search that music through Sonos, I will have to stop using Sonos and thousands of musicians and music lovers like me will do the same. It’s entirely inappropriate that under this latest version, you’ve knocked out the ability to search anything other than channels that you control. Quite ridiculous in fact; commercially stupid and it will cost you a lot of customers.’

You answered that this problem would be fixed by mid-June. However, I don’t think you have fixed it as I still can’t see my NAS drive on my Sonos mobile app.

This is now becoming an existential problem for me and thousands of music professionals around the world (we are all talking about it). If you can’t reassure us asap we will leave the Sonos community in large numbers. What is going on? Please can we have an update.