Skip to main content

S2 v80 App - when is Library coming back?

• 13 May 2024
  • 3 replies

I can no longer play tracks from my NAS based Library. 

Takes courage to remove such basic functionality. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 2

I don’t think courage is the appropriate word here.  But I sure can think of a lot of others.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Mid-June, possibly. 

It just got worse. I luckily didn’t update my iPad or Macbook (where my music library is), so could still access & update Music Library. But tonight they’ve ruined that now too. Both un-updated iPad & Macbook now say I have to update or will have access. to “limited features.” HA! It’s the update that’s limiting features!!!

On iPad all options under Music Library incl. update library are faded out, unusable. On Macbook Select a Music Source, Music Library is just gone. Under Manage in the upper tool bar there’s a blank where previous music library link was,  and it won’t let you add new folder. It does let you click on Update Music Library Now, but when you click Yes it stays there for a few seconds, then disappears - obv not updating because it erased link to your music folder!