Skip to main content

Hi - I’ve been using Sonos for 10 years or so now and whilst generally happy with it I do find the S2 app visibly very poor with its dark colours and especially for the up and down arrow keys and slider next to a list of tracks I am playing. This is a very easy fix in the software code so please fix it, make it Red or a light Blue or Green or anything that makes it easy to see against a Black background.

@Tappets 

Are you talking about Sonos desktop app?

I don’t think Sonos will invest many work on it anymore. Just my personal thoughts. 

Are you talking about the Windows app? If so try mine, its a lot more aware of these things than the old Sonos app ever will be.

Talking about Android App.

Talking about Android App.

You’ll be getting a whole new one in a couple of weeks.

Got new app and its crap in every way….unusable on tablet! Want old S2 app back PLEASE.

I had a list of tracks on my amp, decided to listen to the radio using bbc sounds. After radio station now I cant find the list of tracks I had on this amp. Also I read you cannot add tracks to an existing list….I really hope this is not true….I need to re-learn how to use an app that was intuitive...first impressions of this new app is CRapp.

Early days but begining ( i have read many complaints) to wish I’d not bought so much hardware.

I find I’m having to use my laptop now to controll my sonos. I hope it never automatically updates to new app2.

SONOS ….how can you let this happen??   At least allow access to go to old S2 app if you want to keep existing customers.

Googled and found out how to uninstalled it and go back to previous version and stopped it from updating itself until I read here “one day mabe” the new version has been fixed.

Shame on you Sonos!

Thanks @Tappets Your advice taken. Phew!  Back to the old (working) version. Shame on SONOS. Speaking as someone who's career was in software maintenance, I can't believe that SONOS allowed this hopelessly malfunctioning update to go live. They're also apparently deaf to user’s feedback/complaints. At least there's an independent community of users such as yourself that is willing to contribute. No thanks to SONOS.