Answered

S1 music library not updated after Catalina update

• 14 December 2020
  • 8 replies

As many other the music library on my Mac/S1 is not updating with Cataline. I have unplucked, restarted, remove and added new path but no update available to the music library. Did anyone find a solution to this? 

Or is their no solution other than the Air play via Apple TV? 

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 14 December 2020, 22:14

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Perhaps see if the things mentioned in this earlier thread resolves the issue for you:

Thanks a lot - it worked :-)

It only worked to updated the existing library - when I add a new track to Musik - and update Sonos - the new tracks are not there? 

Anyone who knows the solution to this? 

It only worked to updated the existing library - when I add a new track to Musik - and update Sonos - the new tracks are not there? 

Anyone who knows the solution to this? 

Have you updated your library index? See ‘Settings/System/Music Library’ update music index within the Sonos App.

Yes - of course :-)

And also copied the “iTunes Music Library.xlm” to the library folder which is sometimes required

Something in the tracks tags/metadata perhaps? - or some kind of DRM issue are the only things that immediately springs to mind, or perhaps you’ve reached some kind of limit?

No limit in Music - my tracks are lower in numbers than previous - about 3,000. Probably ran into the Galaxy update issue. Future solve could be to switch to Apple Music which I intend to.