Skip to main content

I have had intermittent problems with my Sonos system in the 4+ years I’ve had speakers, but a re-boot has always seemed to solve the issue.  However, when I tried to listen to Amazon Music today it simply won’t work, no matter what I’ve tried.  Re-booted, tried removing Amazon Music then adding again.  Other services (Pandora) seem to be working fine.  Please help!

I am having the same issue. Based on a Google search, this has happened in the past, and it was an issue between Amazon and Sonos. Not sure if that is causing this, but I currently can’t play anything from Amazon Music. 

I am using Amazon Music HD. Not sure if this issue is specific to that service or the general Amazon music service. 

I can not listen to Amazon Music either

Same issue today, must be wide-spread

Not working for me either. I'm so sick of this software 

Just updated Sonos app on laptop. Now Amazon not working.

Amazon not working for me neither all other apps are ,,anyone have info?

Same issue today.  Amazon no bueno.  Spotify is fine. 

Looks like this has happened in years past, can't find out how it got fixed before ? From Amazon, sonos or some kind of download. 

Hi folks, Thank you for reaching out, and welcome to the community. Amazon Music currently experiencing a service outage for playback failure. We are working with our team to have this issue be fixed as soon as possible. You can check on the status of the outage from our website status.sonos.com for updates once it has been fixed.

Please, feel free to let us know if you require any further information.

The Sonos community is always here to help. 

Good to know thanks..

In case you have future problems, you might want to check the status first: https://status.sonos.com/