Skip to main content

Redundancy and ambiguity

• 2 September 2023
  • 6 replies

1 my phone offers chat support but I am number 20 in que My S2 app on my phone directs me to S1 app only and will not operate function or allow me to use my S2 app and Roam and play one speakers also on the technical support website it says the chat is closed but on the phone I’m in Que also the phone S1 app says it can’t find my system yet I have it playing with my sonos connect You have some seriously defective programs here

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Badge +2

Reply to my own complaint why?

Reply to my own complaint why?

Quite frankly, the reason nobody is replying is because the post is quite difficult to understand.  If English is not your first language, perhaps running a post in your first language through Google translate would be better.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Using punctuation would help us help you too….. 

Badge

Kdotsey, 

I was Reading what you posted about four months ago. The subject was issue with iPhones iOS devices, not working with the volume for the hard buttons on the side or the lock screen not able to control as it normally did. There is a solution let’s chat I’ve program something myself I can help you with. It is really annoying that that happened. It does require some code to be programmed, but it works as it used to You can also Integrate as well into other apps, so you don’t have to keep opening the Sonos app.

Badge

Kdotsey, 

I was Reading what you posted about four months ago. The subject was issue with iPhones iOS devices, not working with the volume for the hard buttons on the side or the lock screen not able to control as it normally did. There is a solution let’s chat I’ve programmed something myself I can help you with. It is really annoying that that happened. It does require some code to be programmed, but it works as it used to You can also Integrate as well into other apps, so you don’t have to keep opening the Sonos app.

Kdotsey, 

I was Reading what you posted about four months ago. The subject was issue with iPhones iOS devices, not working with the volume for the hard buttons on the side or the lock screen not able to control as it normally did. There is a solution let’s chat I’ve program something myself I can help you with. It is really annoying that that happened. It does require some code to be programmed, but it works as it used to You can also Integrate as well into other apps, so you don’t have to keep opening the Sonos app.

As cryptic as the original post is, I'm almost 100% certain it has nothing to do with hard button volume control.  This is one weird thread, and getting weirder.