Skip to main content
Question

recently played list

• 1 June 2024
  • 3 replies

The recently played list does not allow deleting or clearing of an individual album from the list. It keeps saying “something went wrong”. Only option is to delete the entire list.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 1

I would like to see this feature available in the new app. In the previous app one could delete entries from the Recently Played list, which I used frequently.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi @John Hanlon, welcome to the Sonos Community!

I’ve marked this thread as a feature request to be shared with the relevant teams for their consideration.

If you have any other ideas or features you’d like to see added to Sonos, please post them here on the community.

This was not so much a feature as a software glitch that was not present before the recent upgrade. It’s not working correctly when a “recently played” list cannot be edited by Individual title, as it was before the upgrade. The only way to delete now - is to delete the entire list. Not happening!