Skip to main content

My favourite stations will not play. In particular stations from other countries. No error message or anything suggesting of an issue come up. 
I can listen to some stations but only local ones, within the same country. Is there a geographical limit? 

Same here.

Super random as some foreign station work (of course not the ones I want to listen to!) and the issue has happened straight away after moving to the new shitty app. Before the release my Sonos system was on a particular station 24/7 and now I CAN’T LISTEN TO IT ANYMORE!!!!!!

I’ve contacted the Ice-cream Support team 4 times and strangely they are not aware / don’t care / do nothing about the issue.

The only good thing about this is that this issue is making me forgetting about everything else that doesn’t work in the new app, like controlling the volume smoothly or from my phone without opening the app, having access to my Spotify ALBUM catalog reliably, having stable connection to my 9 speakers, playing music from my NAS, and on and on and on.

I swear, Sonos is done, I’ll never ever buy any of their useless product anymore! 

And I really hope you’ll bankrupt soon

It’s frustrating and disappointing. After many years of great service it’s all gone pear shaped because of the new app. Someone suggested a different app but that didn’t play my stations either. 
sonos’ CEO commented on this issue and it looks like it’ll take them another few months to fix all the issues. :/

Same here.

Super random as some foreign station work (of course not the ones I want to listen to!) and the issue has happened straight away after moving to the new shitty app. Before the release my Sonos system was on a particular station 24/7 and now I CAN’T LISTEN TO IT ANYMORE!!!!!!

I’ve contacted the Ice-cream Support team 4 times and strangely they are not aware / don’t care / do nothing about the issue.

The only good thing about this is that this issue is making me forgetting about everything else that doesn’t work in the new app, like controlling the volume smoothly or from my phone without opening the app, having access to my Spotify ALBUM catalog reliably, having stable connection to my 9 speakers, playing music from my NAS, and on and on and on.

I swear, Sonos is done, I’ll never ever buy any of their useless product anymore! 

And I really hope you’ll bankrupt soon

It seems like the "not aware / don’t care / do nothing about the issue." applies here too.

Where have all Sonos fan boys gone???

Or should we just swear a little bit so The Efficient Moderator Team will at least read this?????

I still hope you'll bankrupt really really soon!