Skip to main content
Question

Radio Station stopped working

• 10 June 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi,

several national french radio (via tunelin) are not anymore working (i.e Europe 1, RTL, France Info, ...)

Any idea / solution ?

Best.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

@sec.SSa Sorry for the slow reply and welcome to the Sonos Community. I understand that you describe content no longer available with TuneIn. Please confirm that these stations are not available with I Heart Radio or other streaming service. Please know that with TuneIn, if you have the radio stations streaming URL you can add them into Sonos from a computer and still play them on your Sonos system.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Install radio.net as a music service.

Those stations are all there.

I have had this exact problem. FIP Radio was working really well including all their Pop, New, World etc stations. Recently the main FIP station quit working but the rest would work. Today, none of them work. The FIP app works just fine on my iPhone, but having a Play:1 there isn’t any Airplay capability available. 
No French stations whatsoever are available on TuneIn, so what are we supposed to do to get foreign broadcasts??

No French stations whatsoever are available on TuneIn, so what are we supposed to do to get foreign broadcasts??

Read the post before yours.

(TuneIn lost a court case over linking to stations unlicensed in the UK.  Maybe radio.net will have to follow suit though?)

I have had this exact problem. FIP Radio was working really well including all their Pop, New, World etc stations. Recently the main FIP station quit working but the rest would work. Today, none of them work. The FIP app works just fine on my iPhone, but having a Play:1 there isn’t any Airplay capability available. 

Read the post before yours.

You’re a star. Thanks! Working now!