Skip to main content
Answered

Queue List Behavior

• 18 June 2024
  • 4 replies

I have an idea! When you open a Queue list that is currently playing why not have the song that’s playing move to the middle of the screen. I always have to start scrolling to find what is playing next and I start another song playing be accident.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @SoundDecisions 

Thank you - I've marked this thread as a feature request and it will be seen by the relevant teams for consideration. Keep the ideas coming!

Prior to the new Sonos app in May 2024 the queue would always go to the song currently playing so you could see what songs would play next. Now, if you switch away from the queue to adjust the volume and then go back to look at your queue the app puts you back at the beginning of the Queue instead of the song you are playing. This makes it very difficult to find what song you are playing in your queue. Please make the queue jump to the song you are playing like it worked before this app update.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

One other issue with the queue is the lack of a scroll bar you can grab to pull down a long queue.  
 There is also no album art in the queue when using a local library.  The “Now Playing” album art is there just none in the queue.

These are all good ideas but this new app is so bad basic functionality of the old app marked as a feature request l🤦‍♀️