Answered

Queue

• 13 November 2023
  • 4 replies

The Que will not accept songs

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 13 November 2023, 03:05

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Reboot your phone.

Hi I have a ERA 100 and I am using Sonos OS: S2. I wanted to install your HD Radio but initially you did not accept my Bank details. One of your technicians asked if I could try another Bank. I entered details from the same Bank but my first attempt was the Credit Card (not accepted) and the second attempt  was the debit card for the same Bank (accepted) . 
So now I am subscribed and I am trying this service out but the Queue states "Queue not supported"
I cannot see the point in  continuing to subscribe to this service If I cannot historically refer to tracks that I like may want to hear again. Please help me to install the Queue facility. Mel Fisher
Hi I have a ERA 100 and I am using Sonos OS: S2. I wanted to install your HD Radio but initially you did not accept my Bank details. One of your technicians asked if I could try another Bank. I entered details from the same Bank but my first attempt was the Credit Card (not accepted) and the second attempt  was the debit card for the same Bank (accepted) . 
So now I am subscribed and I am trying this service out but the Queue states "Queue not supported"
I cannot see the point in  continuing to subscribe to this service If I cannot historically refer to tracks that I like may want to hear again. Please help me to install the Queue facility. Mel Fisher

Note this is a Sonos ‘user’ community - you are not speaking to Sonos Staff here. Sonos Radio does not use the room queue. If you wish to end your free trial I think you need to do that from your profile… see if this link will assist you:

https://www.sonos.com/en-us/myaccount/user/subscriptions

Thank you for your deep consideration and wise advice. In a flash I cancelled my subscription via your suggested link. However whilst waiting for your response I talked to a technician at Sonos who said that as this was a live streaming station and therefore there could not be any record of what has been played, like listening to a car radio she said. I listen to Radio Cornwall on my car radio & I can then visit their website to view their historical playlist particularly if I like any particular track and want further info, however I do not have to pay £7 a month, thank goodness. The Play button on Sonos also shows a forward button beside the play button. This works so there must be a digital playlist some-where.