Skip to main content
Answered

Qobuz playlists not available

Qobuz playlists are not available when using the upgrade app on Android. These playlists are properly displayed when using the Sonos program for Windows.

When a Qobuz playlist is added via the Windows program, it plays and shows up on the Android under “Recently Played”; however, clicking on that playlist on the Android fails “Something went wrong” ← No kidding.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

32 replies

This is nuts! I swear I’ll get ride of all my Sonos devices and look for an alternative if this is not fixed soon. What a way to do things. I thought this was a serious company 

Userlevel 3
Badge

This is nuts! I swear I’ll get ride of all my Sonos devices and look for an alternative if this is not fixed soon. What a way to do things. I thought this was a serious company 

So, true. You know what’s really bizarre? If you select and play a Qobuz playlist using the Windows Sonos app, that playlist will appear on the Android Sonos app and can modifed while it plays, i.e., change which tune to play and change the order and randomness of the playlist from the Android Sonos app. However, the Android app does not find that very same playlist once the Windows Sonos app closes. That says everything you need to know about the problem: it is 100% a programming problem, and one that Sonos has already solved years ago and continues to implement on their Windows program. They simply have not implemented it in the Android versions for whatever reason. What a shame.

My personal Qobuz playlists are still unavailable on the new Sonos app (everything worked fine on the old app btw).  Please fix this.

Time to move to a different HiFi platform.  The point of a Sonos system is to play your own music not the streaming service they want to force users into.  I can’t play my music anymore then what is the point.   I can spend 2K on a soundbar for the TV with many vendors.  

This is in need of being addressed

Userlevel 1

@sonos

When will the playlist feature for Qobuz be fixed. Simple question. I would appreciate a simple answer. 

Its been two months at least. No answers. So the simple answer is that you and I are not important to Sonos.

I’ll be selling my Sonos gear soon. This goof up tells me all I need to know about Sonos as a company. 1) They don’t seem to be very competent. 2) Even if everything still worked in the update the update is still awful. 3) They don’t care about their customers. If they did we would have immediately been able to go back to the previous release. If they did we would be getting constant feedback on the nature of the problem and what they are doing about it. Instead…….silence.

The same goes for iTunes playlists. Album artists, composers, etc. were displayed, but only the playlists displayed the message "A problem has occurred" or "There was a problem browsing the music."