Answered

problems adding spotify as a service in sonos app

• 12 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I have just installed Sonos five through wifi and other music services seem to work, but I cannot add Spotify. I can’t even find the service in the sonos app. How come? Spotify is available in Finland.

I find my Sonos in the spotify app but I cannot connect to it. 

Please help! :) 

icon

Best answer by Mr. T 12 October 2022, 11:59

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

I would first check the Country is correctly populated under your Sonos account online.

https://www.sonos.com/myaccount/user/profile/

If you need to make a change there, update your profile, then restart the Sonos app to see if Spotify then appears.

I didn’t have a specifikes country in my profile, changed it to Finland, thanks! But still Spotify doesn’t appear under services.. any ideas?

Userlevel 7

I didn’t have a specifikes country in my profile, changed it to Finland, thanks! But still Spotify doesn’t appear under services.. any ideas?

Maybe try signing out of the Sonos app.

Go to Settings > Account > Sign Out, then sign back in.

Hopefully when you sign back in, the app will register your location and Spotify will appear as an available music service.

I added spotify in the sonos app in my Mac and it then appeared in the iPhone app, the app showed upp in Mac after changing country! Thanks for your help!