Primephonic Service

• 31 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Been having issues with Primephonic browsing in the Sonos app - getting an ‘unable to browse’ message every time I attempt to access New Releases.  Happens across multiple platforms (PC, mobile app, etc.) and only with Primephonic.  Rebooted and rebuilt my system from the ground up already.  Any suggestions?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Since you’ve done all the local stuff, it’s possible the issue is with the Primephonic servers not properly responding to the request being sent by your controller. I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it, or post the diagnostic number here for a Community Moderator to pick up.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution, whether it is local, or at Primephonic’s side.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, there are more options available beyond just the diagnostic analysis.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Have you asked Primephonic to take a look at the problem?