Skip to main content

Why is it that every single time I sit down and wish to play music on my Sonos Arc, and Sonos Move speakers, I have to perform a factory reset on almost each of the speakers!!   Inakso gave to reboot the router!    If is so frustrating and I am so irritated and frustrated with this part of the experience.   30 minutes later once I get each speaker set up, it sounds really great!    Now I can’t even get one of the Move speakers to connect.   And I have to contact customer service with this crazy long number!’    I can’t believe this company and these speakers are still in business.     I have ordered the Sonos Boost WiFi device.  I have tried to put  the  speakers onto their own channel in my routers.  

Having the same issues with my entire system!!  App update??  Try harder Sonos!!  Speakers dropping and reappearing on our system.  VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!  Did a full system reboot with same results…

Why is it that every single time I sit down and wish to play music on my Sonos Arc, and Sonos Move speakers, I have to perform a factory reset on almost each of the speakers!!   Inakso gave to reboot the router!    If is so frustrating and I am so irritated and frustrated with this part of the experience.   30 minutes later once I get each speaker set up, it sounds really great!    Now I can’t even get one of the Move speakers to connect.   And I have to contact customer service with this crazy long number!’    I can’t believe this company and these speakers are still in business.     I have ordered the Sonos Boost WiFi device.  I have tried to put  the  speakers onto their own channel in my routers.  

So you have two routers in your home? That could be the reason you are having issues. 

How are the routers set up? Or, is this a mesh system?

If they are both set up as routers, you may have a double NAT issue that will cause issues with your Sonos speakers.