Skip to main content

Hello there,
I do not want to rant.
I got a question: is someone else experiencing trouble with plex-playlists?
I can not add them as favorites anymore. Everytime I try, the first song is shown as a half-transparent icon, which can't be clicked. It only can be deleted.
Is there another app which manages to add to new favorites? Is there any kind of workaround?

I am very thankful for any help. And I am just tired of things not working. I'm not even mad. I'm just disappointed.

Just tested, same for me. Plex is not the only app with issues saving to favorites

Is there another app which manages to add to new favorites? Is there any kind of workaround?

Works with SonoPhone on iOS FYI. Probably the desktop app as well, though I haven’t tried it. The new app is still buggy AF. 

I read about all the alternatives, thats why I asked. Thank you so much for testing and helping me out. Just bought the app and will try it later at home - and of course leave the feedback here then.

And yeah. We all know that the new app is lacking of anything but bugs.

I was able to test and I can confirm it works.

The is one minor issue though: the playlist is added as an album and not as a playlist, for which the api can not call it as a playlist - it is minor because you can call it via the favorite command. Its more or less cosmetic how it is displayed in the official bug, I mean app.

I was able to test and I can confirm it works.

The is one minor issue though: the playlist is added as an album and not as a playlist, for which the api can not call it as a playlist - it is minor because you can call it via the favorite command. Its more or less cosmetic how it is displayed in the official bug, I mean app.

That’s weird, they show up as playlists in favorites for me.

Hi @lukenukemmp3 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

And, thanks for reporting this - I was able to reproduce the issue myself and we are now investigating.

Hey Corry,

thank you for your reply.

Please note that I did not intend to mark your answer as the solution.

It would be great, if you can provide any updates right here in this topic.

Thank you again and have a nice weekend.

Hi @lukenukemmp3 

I have tagged this thread with the specific issue tracker and will update here when it is resolved.

My above answer can stand as the Best Answer until the issue is fixed - it’s easier to see that way, and lets people know they can stop their own troubleshooting efforts.

Thanks - the same to you too!