Skip to main content
Question

Playlists on Subscription Services, do not work on Sonos App

• 7 June 2024
  • 4 replies

I pay for three music subscriptions. Spotify. Classical Archives, and Idagio, While Spotify is working fine, I cannot access playlists or other features of Classical Archives or Idagio using the new app. Since I pay for these, I need to have access like I did in the old app soon. 

I have reauthorized both subscriptions probably a dozen or so times. Is there something else I should do? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 2

I’m having the same issue with Spotify - it’s there, I’ve reauthorized, but playlists are not available.

New App on Samsung S24 performs poorly - volume controls are all over the place and inconsistent + I can’t connect satisfactorily to services… Please fix!

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I still cannot access the playlists from Classical Archives and Idagio with the App like I did before the update. Will this be repaired soon? As mentioned, I pay for these so I am losing out when I cannot access. Thank you. 

I have the same problem. I have an Idagio sub which used to be fine on Sonos, but now doesn’t work at all. I’ve tried deleting and re-authorising a few times, but no joy. Idagio don’t provide phone advice, and Sonos are advertising a 60 minute wait for their phone line (and basically tell you not to bother them).

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

With Idagio, I contacted their customer service department, they sent me detailed information how to play music through their app using Sonos.Also, they sent out an email with the instructions too. It works for me but I have to control volume through the Sonos app. It takes a little effort to get it to work. 

Classical Archives is now working fine. Spotify has been working all along.