Pandora missing from list of services

• 19 November 2020
  • 2 replies

I can’t find Pandora in the list of music services to add, when I attempt to cast to my Move from the Pandora app, the Sonos 2 app loads and fails.

What to do, anyone else have this issue? How did you fix it?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @sdhartmann.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, I totally understand where you're coming from and I’m here to help.

That's weird that you cannot see Pandora in the music services list.

Have you tried to use a different phone?

Try unplugging all Sonos devices from power, then reboot your router. Once the router comes back up

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

I would also double check your location in your Sonos account. Sonos uses that data to present you a ‘filtered’ list of services that are available in your area. If you’ve not filled out a country or post code, I think it fails to properly present. Street adress is not necessary, to my understanding. Not sure whether the key is country, or post/zip code, or both.