Skip to main content

I have upgraded to a new router now I can’t connect to the new WI-FI. I tried all the settings still can’t connect. I tried deleting my account and created a new account now the products are not showing to pair. I tried deleting the app and reinstalled but still no luck. asking to sign in as an owner. Is anyone have solution for this? Thanks in advance.

Exactly the same issue here!!

It says I need a software update and then says I need to be the system owner. Which I am? 

Very frustrated, any advice would be greatly appreciated 

same issue - tried to get my Moves reconnected to a wifi network, then was asked to update software, then tried to login - then repeatedly received message:  “the system owner must be logged in.  Please log out and have the owner login.”.  I am the owner and using the same email address and password.  just gives me the same message over and over again on app.

On line chat was not helpful at all….

Sonos or community, please respond ahd support your customers.

Same exact issues here. Commenting for reach after spending 4+ hours trying to get this to work, still no luck. 

Same exact issues here. Commenting for reach after spending 4+ hours trying to get this to work, still no luck. 

Also receiving error 1002 prompting an update. It fails to update, chimes like it adds to the system, but it is not found in the library afterwards. 

SOLUTION: After Customer Service call we were able to finish update and connect. 

*MUST BE DONE FROM COMPUTER APP & WIRED INTERNET CONNECTION TO PRODUCT*

1. Download the app on computer (Microsoft or MacOS) 
  2. Connect to existing Network and finish the software update on the product (If you can’t connect to existing network, make a new network and connect product via computer to finish product update)
  3. Close Mobile App, Re-Open, and make sure you are signed in. Product should now appear in the mobile app and will be able to play media. 

**If you need to connect to the TV, and you can not use ethernet to the router because they are in different rooms. Move the product to the TV, and do a factory reset upon hooking up, create a new network via wifi, and all should work fine after that.**