Skip to main content
Question

NEW SONOS APP (CRAP)

• 10 May 2024
  • 7 replies

Why Sonos remains silent in the face of this crisis ???  Sonos should hire a public relations firm to help manage this crisis and this monumental mistake made by Sonos with this new retrograde application. SONOS SHOULD GIVE ITS CUSTOMERS THE OPTION TO RETURN TO THE PREVIOUS APPLICATION RATHER THAN TAKE THEM HOSTAGE.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Userlevel 1

It’s utter trash. I have no idea what’s going on.  Was this thing ever tested: The search no longer sees my network drive. I able to go to it and play stuff. This is truly the worst ever release. And yeah it keeps crashing and changing rooms.. 

Incredible.... The new application is a total disaster.

It is not working well (to not say at all) + it is just incomprehensible...

We need a FAST return to the old version.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

This app update is so bad. My system is basically useless. It’s inconsistent and not reliable at all. Sonos needs to let us revert back to the old app or fix this ASAP. I’m in deep with Sonos but if this is the experience being set forward I’m not afraid to jump ship and leave. 

I'M FED UP WITH IT!
For sale: a worthless Sonos installation

Incredible.... The new application is a total disaster.

It is not working well (to not say at all) + it is just incomprehensible...

We need a FAST return to the old version.

Totalnente de acuerdo!!!

https://www.igeeksblog.com/how-to-restore-deleted-apps-on-iphone-ipad-ipod-touch/

I followed these steps on my iPad and was able to find my SONOS ap install from three years ago.  It worked!

Why Sonos remains silent in the face of this crisis ???  Sonos should hire a public relations firm to help manage this crisis and this monumental mistake made by Sonos with this new retrograde application. SONOS SHOULD GIVE ITS CUSTOMERS THE OPTION TO RETURN TO THE PREVIOUS APPLICATION RATHER THAN TAKE THEM HOSTAGE.

I still can’t use my music services on SONOS since the update, and I hate being advertised to within the app.  I’ve spent ages trying to get it working,  My SONOS system is now on sale and I’m moving to Kef