Skip to main content

New Sonos App - Cannot configure network settings

• 12 May 2024
  • 2 replies

I have a problem with the New Sonos App V80.00.04. I am not able to configure any network settings in the New Sonos App on Android device. I was able to remove my previous Wifi network via the App, but after this the Network settings page is blank in the App and there are no buttons. I simply cannot add new network configuration to Sonos system settings. This must be a bug in the New Sonos App?

I changed my Wifi router today and wanted reconnect all Sonos devices to the new Wifi network without reinstalling every device. I am able to connect the devices using an Ethernet cable to the Wifi router and everything works fine as long as one device is connected via cable to the router. But since I am not able to configure the new Wifi network to the Sonos settings, I cannot use all the devices wirelessly.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

The app does snot work whatsoever. Your hardware is now a pile of junk. Join the lawsuit

This new app update  is not working there are a lot of issues