Skip to main content
Question

New sonos app

• 23 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Since updating automatically to the new sonos app, we've had issues. The app takes ages to establish a connection with the sonos speakers, sometimes it won't allow them to be turned on or off, the volume is all over the place. It's very slow and sometimes non responsive. We've done the full  router and speaker reboot, changed wireless channels and still the same. Hopefully there will be an app update fix soon to rectify the problems created on what was a perfectly good and easy to use sonos app. In this case, unfortunately, trying to improve it has made it into something I dread using. Now considering changing to a new speaker set up, but not sonos......shame, as I did like them pre new app!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Many having the same issues.  Do you have a sub in your system?  Try unplugging your sub and see how it works.  My system works well if sub is not powered and goes crazy when the sub is running.

No sub, just 4 sonos 1's and a sound bar......