Skip to main content

New May 2024 App

• 9 May 2024
  • 4 replies

My preferred radio station now doesn't work.

I prefer "My Tuner Radio" and now it just doesn't work, I get a message saying "something went wrong".

I've tried re-authorising the app and removing, re-installing and re-authorising but nothing.

Funny that Sonos radio works and it can't be removed from the list.

Way to go Sonos, we spend huge amounts of money on hardware and this is how you treat you loyal customers.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Amongst many problems I've got this one too....all mytuner stations produce the same error message.

No idea how to fix :(

Same here, tells me my Radio has expired & to reauthorise, when i reauthorise it tells me to login. DOH, you have to be logged in to be able to see the reauthorise button that you have just clicked.

Only happened yesterday 9th May 2024 when the SONOS app auto updated to the new version. It makes you wonder what all the beta testers & application testers do, well SONOS radio is integral to the entire app.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Indeed mytuner does not work anymore. They want to kick out 3rd party software and get more money out of theirs

I would like to suggest to have option to use the older version app.   For old people it's not easy to adapt to the new app.   Can you pls? 🙏. Thanks