Skip to main content
Question

new app slow and can’t open stored playlists.

• 2 June 2024
  • 2 replies

The new app is very slow and saved playlists cannot be played, "play this song next" are disappearing. 
How long is it going to take for everything to work properly again and will we get our money back if it stays this bad. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Does anybody at sonus care or see all these frustrations with the new app may 24.  I keep hoping as weeks go by it will again work.

Cannot link other speakers to play like before, constantly says no connection but then slowly slowly connects 😭 😞 😭 I would never again buy or recommend these once excellent sound speakers 

Nobody from sonus seem to reply 

This is a community site, Sonus (sic) support doesn’t live here, just Sonos Moderators. If you need to, you can call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your network and Sonos system.

I suspect the forum moderators collate all the feedback and feed it back to the development team, that was certainly the way we handled feedback at the various game companies I’ve worked at.