Skip to main content

I am unable to successfully re-authorize my SiriusXM account using the new App on Android. After entering my credentials into the SirusXM login page and getting a success message, I then get a message from the Sonos App that it is unable to log in to SiriusXM.

When I use my Old iPad with the S2 App, I have full access to my SiriusXM music service and I am not prompted to re-authorize the account

After many days of testing following Sonos App updates and over an hour yesterday using the Sonos Live Chat without solving the problem. After an hour of Live Chat the technician told me to call their 1-800 help line (90 minute wait).  I refused.

Today, I stumbled onto a solution that worked.

Although it works fine in the old S2 app on my old iPad, it appears my original SiriusXM account in the updated Sonos App has an undetected issue with my credentials.  I am unable to either successfully Re-authorize it or remove it from my Sonos account.

However, today I was able to add a second Sirius XM (US version even though I live in Canada) using my existing SiriusXM (Canadian) credentials to my Sonos account using the Android App version 80.05.06.  Although I used the same SiriusXM login credentials,  I gave the second version of my SiriiusXM account a different nickname in the Sonos App.   Not sure why this worked but it does.