Skip to main content

New app not working

• 9 May 2024
  • 5 replies

The new app on my android devices will not connect to Amazon Music.  Just says ‘An error occurred. Try again later’.   The app on the desktop pc still works.  What do I need to do to fix this please?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

I have the same issue with iphone and ipad apps, after updating yesterday.

I have the same problem on 2 Android devices. Tried reauthorising the Amazon Account but no joy. Luckily I had a cloud backup of the old app so I can work around. Hard to believe this hyped app was tested properly.

Same issue for me after updating yesterday.  Just says “No content items available” when I try and search or browse Amazon Music.  But prior saved sonos playlists that include songs from Amazon Music still play.  So the connection and permissions are there, but the ability to browse is not.

Tried removing the service and reconnecting.  No luck.  Infuriating!

I have the same issue.  Everything seems broken.  

I have the same issue. Ever since updating the system is useless to me as it will not play or connect to anything. Apple Music, Amazon, global player, nothing works anymore. Might as well bin the entire system.