Question

new app no albumart also uppdate musiclib index

Userlevel 2
Badge
  • Trending Lyricist I
  • 12 replies

In new Android app in music library albumart is not shown anymore.

How van i manually update the index of my music library in the new app?

7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I just deleted the existing library location link and re-added it (I used the Sonos PC app). All good and working again with Album art and no glitches.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Sorry but i do not use the sonos PC app.

This was not announced, unacceptable!

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have the same issue.  The album art in my library stored on a NAS represents an enormous investment of time and effort and, while it still shows up fine on my PC and the one controller i have with the S2 Android app on it, it is GONE from the other three controllers with the AWFUL new V80 app.

This is just one of the multiple issues with V80, but I’m raising it because others don’t seem to have done so.

Just add it to the list of broken things to fix, please, Sonos.  And then FIX THEM!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Subwoofer output of the AMP can not be adjusted anymore from the new APP when using a Subwoofer from a different make than Sonosses ... This worked pretty Well before…

Sound EQ is , again , burried somewhere, as in old App one could access EQ directly after selecting the volume cursor...

tv Autoplay on my AMP connected to Hdmi of my 2023 Samsung tv is acting not as before…

This app is a true functionality downgrade!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Same issue here.  5000 CD Ripped to my NAS and all the Artwork is gone on the Android App
Additionally I have serveral custom Streaming Urls (Radio Stations) that are now all greyed out on the mobile app.  All working on DeskTop  and I cannot find anyway at all on the app to get the urls to delete and attempt to re-initiate.   Not with this one….

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Using the Desktop App I just removed my entire library and re-added it to a couse the whole thing to reindex -  NO ALBUM ARTWORK   We need a solution to this.   With 5000 CDs the Artwwork Icons are critical in identifying what one is searching for.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I just deleted the existing library location link and re-added it (I used the Sonos PC app). All good and working again with Album art and no glitches.

Didn’t work in my set up.