Skip to main content

I realised that several of the music services I use are missing in the new Android app (notably SoundCloud and Spotify). I was on a support call with Sonos anyway so asked the technician and apparently the missing servcies are still registered on my Sonos system, just not displayed. He told me to try logging out & in again on the app, but that didn’t fix things. He also suggested adding a service since that can make missing ones appear - still nothing.

I was able to re-add a couple earlier but I don’t have the logins for some of them as they are added by family members. Has anyone found a sure-fired way to make all the registered services re-appear?

I have the same issue, tidal is not appearing for me in the web app. It does appear in the old Sonos and even the new iOS app. Not sure how you mentioned to fix this either I’ve tried removing and re-adding the Tidal but to no avail.

For me Tidal was one of the services that survived, but I still don’t have SoundCloud. So it’s probably a bug related to the sequencing of the services in the speaker system and not specific to any one service.

At first instalation of the 80.00.04 version, none of my content services were available. I Uninstalled then reinstalled from Google Play (Android version) and all my previous content services now showed except cannot access RadioPlayer source. Just greys and shows an error message 

I think I'm having a similar issue. I'm unable to see any services at all from within the Sonos app anymore - 

I have the same problem and Sonos support seem oblivious about this. No solution and random services missing in the list.