Skip to main content

New App - Is SONOS seriously wanting to stop trading?

I have owned Sonos equipment for 19years. Loved it filling my home and holiday home with the stuff. I am also in the trade and have recommended it to countless clients. 

WTF is this new app? It is atrocious. I can not operate it myself it is a total disaster. 

Am I on my own in this or is everybody disappointed? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

11 replies

You are in the trade but you cannot operate a simple app ?  Yes it has bugs, yes it is glitchy, but even if you can argue its layout is not optimum it can still be figured out in mere minutes.  Maybe you are in the wrong trade?   I am in the U.K so please give me your business details so I can avoid you.  

You are in the trade but you cannot operate a simple app ?   it can still be figured out in mere minutes.  Maybe you are in the wrong trade?   I am in the U.K so please give me your business details so I can avoid you.  

Seriously you are defending the app with “Yes it has bugs, yes it is glitchy, but even if you can argue its layout is not optimum”. 😂

No I am not defending the apps bugs or glitches — those are all there for everyone to see.  I am astounded that someone who claims to be in the business cannot work out how to use it.   

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

No I am not defending the apps bugs or glitches — those are all there for everyone to see.  I am astounded that someone who claims to be in the business cannot work out how to use it.   

No one .. in the trade or not, should have to work thru this horrible new app.. I am astounded that you would think so. 

I have owned Sonos equipment for 19years. Loved it filling my home and holiday home with the stuff. I am also in the trade and have recommended it to countless clients. 

WTF is this new app? It is atrocious. I can not operate it myself it is a total disaster. 

Am I on my own in this or is everybody disappointed? 

I can only agree. I’ve been an owner for 13 years, and I have enjoyed the system. Since the latest upgrades of the app, the response time when changing the volume or music is a joke—it can take up to 15 seconds. Before, it was almost real-time. What the hell happened? No comments or answers given.. 

No one .. in the trade or not, should have to work thru this horrible new app.. I am astounded that you would think so. 

Truly  this is like wading through treacle — I am not arguing why anyone should have to do anything, or that I think anyone should have to do anything.  I am not arguing that that the app doesn’t have bugs. I am not arguing that today wasn’t Wednesday.  I am saying just one thing — and for clarity I shall say it a third time:- I am astounded that anyone who claims to be in the business has been unable to learn how the app works.  That is all that I am saying.  

BOLD text add for those lacking basic reading skills and comprehension.  

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Truly  this is like wading through treacle — I am not arguing why anyone should have to do anything, or that I think anyone should have to do anything.  I am not arguing that that the app doesn’t have bugs. I am not arguing that today wasn’t Wednesday.  I am saying just one thing — and for clarity I shall say it a third time:- I am astounded that anyone who claims to be in the business has been unable to learn how the app works.  That is all that I am saying.  

BOLD text add for those lacking basic reading skills and comprehension.  

The very definition of a Troll - 

"make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them"

If you find what i said provocative it might possibly be because others were either pretending I’d said something I hadn’t, or were implying or inferring something other than what I’d said.  I am not trolling, I am clarifying what I had said.  Do you @ninjabob also lack basic comprehension ? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

If you find what i said provocative it might possibly be because others were either pretending I’d said something I hadn’t, or were implying or inferring something other than what I’d said.  I am not trolling, I am clarifying what I had said.  Do you @ninjabob also lack basic comprehension ? 

More trolling - I have of course reported this post and your previous offering. Are you able to comprehend that?

Yeah, understood.  Good luck.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Well, this thread went off the rails quickly. Closing thread to further discourse.