Skip to main content

It just started happening that the volume in my speakers (11) are turning off and I have to return the volume to the previous level. 

Seems to be a glitch with the new app update. I never had this issue in the 9 years I've had Sonos.

Hi @Hrdnox 

Thanks for flagging this issue - I happened to see the same on my own system last night. I have diagnostics from my own system, but I would like to compare them to yours. If you see this happen again, please submit a support diagnostic as soon as you can afterwards and let me know here that you have done so (no need to share the given number), and which room(s) it happened in. Thanks.

It’s happening to others too 

This happened to me yesterday.

Hi @dave77 & @Gaham 

Please submit a support diagnostic the next time you see this happen and post here to let me know. Thanks.

@dave77 - Thanks for the link!

Happened today. Support Diagnostic submitted.

Hi @Hrdnox et al

Thank you all for your assistance - we have identified an issue making speakers randomly set their volume to 0 and are investigating. We will update this thread once a fix has been implemented.

Hi @Hrdnox et al

We now consider this issue to be resolved. If you still experience this behaviour, please ensure both your Sonos system and Sonos app are fully up-to-date and if still seeing the same problem, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports. Thanks.